Catch Bill Gladwell on the WellAttended Summit
I am excited to announce that I’m speaking at the WellAttended Summit.
This is a FREE online convention held on November 1 – 4, 2018.
Each day, the video interviews go live at 9:00am MDT and will be available for 24 hours.
My interview is live tomorrow!
I talk about the benefits of working in resort towns, how I was able to get my show to be the number one attraction, and how I work with timeshare companies to boost their sales. I also discuss techniques on how to better sell your shows to potential clients.
Over 20 professional entertainers, producers, and actors are sharing their secrets on how to be successful. You will learn step-by-step marketing strategies, how to book more gigs, how to sell out shows, and more. Pour yourself a cup of coffee, get in a comfy chair, and start learning.
Visit https://wellattendedsummit.com/bill-gladwell/ to get FREE access to the WellAttended Summit.
Here is the schedule:
Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Thom Britton – The Steps to Become a Full Time Theater Performer
- Bill Abbott – Personalizing Your Presentations and Selling Products
- David Serero – Achieving Success Against All Odds
- Gary Berg – How to Find and Work with an Agent
- David DaVinci – Leveraging Your Talent to Get Free Publicity
Friday, November 2, 2018
- Bill Gladwell – The Benefits of Performing in Tourist Destinations
- Brad Shur – Getting Your Show Booked in a Theater
- Dan Holzman – Creating a Successful Act Lasting Over 30 Years
- David Parr – Finding Your Creative Voice and Developing New Material
- Philip Peredo – How to Secure Investor Funding and ROI Strategies
Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Paul Draper – How to Get on TV and Get Celebrity Endorsements
- Art Grueneberger – How to Make $250,000 a Year with Corporate Contracts
- Freya West – How to Diversify Your Income and Make a Living with Burlesque
- Matt Marberry – Producing Multiple Shows Across the Country
- Peter Boie – Making a Living with College Shows
Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Brad Montgomery – The Secrets to Increasing Your Bookings
- Evasons – How the Mentalist Duo Books Their Act in Various Markets
- JC Sum – How to Use the Trinity of Success to Build you Career
- Peter Michael Marino – How to Perform and Get Reviews at Fringe Festivals
- Marty Wilson – Tapping into the Wisdom of Your Network
- Joe Diamond – Marketing Strategies to Sell Out Shows
I hope to see you there!