We generally use the word “stress” when we feel that everything seems to have become too much — we are overloaded and wonder whether we really can cope with the pressures placed upon us.
Anything that poses a challenge or a threat to our well-being is a stress. Some stresses get you going, and they are good for you — without any stress at all, many say our lives would be boring and would probably feel pointless. However, when the stresses undermine both our mental and physical health, they are bad.
Stress is born inside your mind… not in the outside world. A situation that can be very stressful for you could be considered a moment of inspiration to someone else. It is all a matter of how you process the world in your mind.
Bill’s Stress Less program helps you gain control over the stressful areas of your life. The program is designed to target the 6 most common causes of stress, help you develop the skills needed to handle situations in a more positive way, and give you back control of your life.
The Modules in Bill’s Stress Less program are…
- Stress Less (Relieve your stress without thinking about it.)
- Cut The Panic Wire (Lessen or eliminate panic attacks.)
- Eliminate Your Anxiety (Turn the feeling of being anxious down or even off.)
- Care Less (Learn to be comfortable with yourself and not worry what others think.)
- Boost Your Confidence (Be confident in any situation.)
- Be Assertive (Confidently voice your opinions, let others know your views, and do daily activities that once felt impossible.)
If you have any challenges downloading the program, please contact Bill Gladwell. He will personally make sure that you get these files downloaded and in use.